Bathrooms with Baths are desired by many people, which is one of the most intimate environments of a house or apartment, and need not even mention that it is the room that can not be missing in any way in a residence. Although the bathroom is almost always frequented only by the family, it needs a beautiful, cozy and adequate decoration.
There are several essential items in a bathroom, but they have those elements that are only found in more sophisticated bathrooms, like bathtubs.
The bathrooms with bathtubs are spacious and feature modern or contemporary decor, however you can find the simplest models, suitable for those middle class people.
The baths available to put in the bathrooms can be large or small, for one or two people. The shapes are many, such as square, round and rectangular. These items can occupy only a small space in the bathroom or a large space, it will depend on your size. Bathtubs made for bathrooms can be made with ceramic, acrylic, gel, vinyl, porcelain, wood, copper and others.
Bathrooms with Bathtubs: Types of bathtubs most used
The bathtubs are ideal for those people who need and seek relaxation and comfort in their residence. When it comes to acquiring your tub, it is essential to know which type you need, as they have whirlpool tubs, which have air jets that when they touch the water form a pressure that massages the body and the tubs that do not have whirlpool, are also very beautiful and cheaper.
Whirlpool tubs – Having a hot tub in the bathroom at home means having endless moments of relaxation and still guarantees many health benefits because the contact with the water flow improves the quality of sleep and increases blood circulation.
Installing a hot tub in the bathroom requires a renovation to build a masonry base that will be used to support the tub. In the stores you can find oval, round, square and rectangular models.
Baths without hydromassage – Although they have no hydromassage, these baths provide baths that leave people relaxed and stress-free from day to day. These bathtubs are much cheaper and some of them need to build a base for their support.
In addition to bathtubs for bathrooms, people can also buy the accessories, made to use in these products, they are: Heaters, which heat the water of the tubs without hydromassage, the pumps, which in addition to helping to heat the water, still make the water circular, chassis, are plates that lining the side and front walls, contributing to the beauty of the bathroom and the bath kits, which are extra accessories composed by headrest, support straps and water jets, which will make the bath, a unforgettable moment.
Bathtubs for bathrooms are mostly white, however, it is easy to find these parts in other colors, such as beige, blue, red, pink, brown and others.
Read also: Photos of Baths for Small Bathrooms
Bathrooms with Bathtubs: Tips for decorating
1. Before you start decorating the bathroom with tub, you need to choose the style of the decor, including the tub should also follow it.
2. Among the types of decorations that can be made in bathrooms with bathtubs are: modern, contemporary, sophisticated, colorful or sober.
3. The bathtub should be installed in a corner of the bathroom, which can be near the cabinets or the toilet, if you prefer, you can put the bathtub inside the box.
4. If the bathtub is white, try adding the other bathroom items with the same color, or the walls may receive a more cheerful color, or a different coating, such as plain wallpaper or with pictures, glass tablets, tile or porcelain tile
5. If the bathtub has a stronger color, such as red, try painting the walls in white or other sober color.
6. To facilitate the installation of the tub, the tip is to place the tub in a bathroom location that already has a faucet, so you do not have to install one.
7. Bathtubs are most common in couples’ bathrooms; in these environments, bathtubs need to be large, but in single rooms, bathtubs can be placed in bathrooms.
8. Many people find it a bit disgusting to bathe in a bathtub, but these products have a system that when it is triggered, drains all the dirty water from the bath.
9. In bathtubs it is possible to take a bubble bath, with bath salts or with normal water, which can be cold or hot.
40 Inspirational Designs of Bathrooms with Bathtubs
To inspire and help set up a bathtub in the bathroom, here are some designs and models, you can find photos of these environments also in other decoration websites and in the images of browsers.
You might like: Bathroom Mirrors (55 Perfect Photos)
It is very important to research all bath models and prices before investing your money because it will be very difficult to regret the decision. So follow all the tips, ask for help from someone you understand, visit the stores and enjoy relaxing baths in your bathtub inside your bathroom.