Corner sofas are objects of desire of many people, we all know that decoration is a very important item in the environments of a house, apartment and even workplace, as it is responsible for harmonizing colors, furniture, objects and styles in a way that the rooms are spacious, functional and cozy.
The rooms are the rooms that most require a good decoration, because they are the first environments seen by the family and visitors when they enter the residence.
The living rooms deserve a beautiful decoration that matches all the other rooms and makes them ready to welcome all the people of the family and friends. These environments demand comfortable furniture, such as sofas, which can be common or cornered.
The sofa is the most important furniture in a living room, because it gives people, comfort and the environment, personality. Sometimes corner sofas are chosen to make a décor, because of the space in the room and the versatility.
Besides the sofa model, the chosen color is very important, so if the decor is contemporary, choose sofas in neutral colors such as brown, white, nude, gray and black.
To leave the most beautiful corner sofa the tip is to add pillows with various prints or blankets with colors that match the color of the sofa, or else it may be the same color.
The fabrics that line the corner sofas are many, and the most used are: chinille, twill, leather and velvet, each combine with a different style of decoration.
The finishes also have for all tastes, such as: embroidery, flat, patterned, straight and others.
The corner sofas combine more with small environments, because their format leaves the room with more space for circulation and does not require much space.
These sofas can also be found with functional models, in which the pieces can be separated or have a space on the side attached to the sofa. Corner sofas may or may not have small feet and backrests for the arms.
Tips for adding the corner sofa in the decor
1. The corner sofa was very successful in the 90’s and has been a forgotten time, now the decorating professionals do not give up adding this furniture in a living room. In addition to the already known large models, corner sofas are available in smaller sizes that match all the decorations.
2. The corner sofa in a small room leaves the room much larger and elongated and offers more seating than the usual 2 and 3 seater sofas.
3. In a large living room, the corner sofa is perfect in the center of the environment, leaving it dynamic and can also be used to separate the environments in a conjugated room.
4. Some models that should be taken into account are the corner sofas that rely on retractable compartments as a coupled and single chase.
5. The new models of corner sofas have a modern design with straight lines and unique colors.
6. In a living room décor with a corner sofa, a rug, a coffee table, a TV that can be placed in a rack or a wall-mounted panel, and a corner table.
7. If the living room has windows, put curtains made of fine fabrics and prints, or if you prefer, use plain colored curtains.
8. A good option is to contrast the color of the sofa with that of the walls, ie if the sofa is dark in color, the walls should be clear and vice versa.
Check also: 31 Different models of living room sofas
9. The wall where the sofa will be leaning against you may receive a different decoration, such as a beautiful wallpaper or a different color from the others.
10. Ideally, the corner sofa should be on the wall in front of the TV, so the family can watch TV comfortably.
11. Lighting is also essential in environments with corner sofas, as it enhances the silhouette of the furniture and the colors of all decoration items, so opt for a white light that is transmitted by luminaires, points of light or common LED or fluorescent lamps. The chandeliers do not match living rooms, but dining.
12. Other items that can complement the decor with corner sofa are: frames with any image, the important thing is that it is nice, family frames that leave the environment more intimate and cozy, poufs that can be placed together with the sofa to stretch the legs or for other people to sit and a lamp, which even being more common in the rooms, is ideal to leave the living room with a discreet light that will not disturb the TV.
Corner sofas: 40 Photos Inspiring
So if you liked the idea of having a nice corner sofa in your living room, follow the tips above and choose a model that suits you and matches the style of your décor to help you see the photos in the gallery.
Did you like these models? Leave your opinion in the comments.