The decoration of dinner tables can be done in a simple way, the important thing is to follow some important tips, besides abusing our creativity and imagination. The decoration is an art created to give beauty, organization and comfort to all the environments of a house, apartment, work environment or party. The decoration can be applied in all environments, such as the dining room.
The dining room can be made in a room separate from the others or in a corner of the living room, this environment is very important for the family to have their meals and also to receive friends and other relatives for an important lunch or dinner . The most essential items in a dining room are: the table and the chairs.
Decorating beautiful and creative dining tables
1. Generally the dining table is set every day for meals, however, on important occasions, the table should receive a more neat decoration and rich in details.
2. The first thing to do is choose the style of the celebration, because only then will it be possible to decorate the dining table according to the occasion.
3. The decoration can be romantic, sober, colorful, sophisticated, modern, rustic or contemporary, after choosing the style, just start decorating.
4. If the dining table needs a romantic decoration, bet on elements in red or pink. These colors should be present in the dishes, glasses, napkins and in the arrangement of flowers that can not be missing on this table.
5. On a sober dining table, the decor should only be made with the necessary elements with more discrete colors like white and beige.
6. At the colorful dining table, you can invest in up to three different colors that will make the decor more lively and cheerful.
7. In decorating sophisticated dining tables, invest in a beautiful lacy or embroidered towel, porcelain tableware, silver cutlery and crystal goblets.
8. The modern dining table asks for items with different and unusual shapes, such as glasses, plates and cutlery different from the usual ones.
9. The rustic decor dining table asks for crockery and cutlery simpler or made with wood or clay. A centerpiece made of wood will make this table even more stylish. In this type of decoration the pots usually stay on the table throughout the meal.
10. Lastly, in Contemporary Dinner Table Decoration, it brings everything that is in fashion at the moment, such as glass or white porcelain, decorated or not, stainless steel cutlery and glasses made with different materials and formats.
11. Dining tables should receive a towel, even if it is simple, because it will leave the table more beautiful and hide the possible imperfections, opt for the towels made with harder fabrics, because they will stay longer without changing places, which will leave the table uniform.
12. Choose a towel according to the occasion, which can be an engagement party, wedding, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, or any other type.
13. Chairs should also be decorated with fabrics, flowers or ties.
14. The dining tables can be round, square or rectangular, which are the most suitable, because in addition to taking up less space, leave the design of the environment more formal.
15. If the dinner is very sophisticated, the table can gain dishes supports, decorated napkins, a beautiful table center and much more.
16. Many people already decorate the table with all the dishes that will be used, one stacked in the other, like the dish that will be served the starter, main course and dessert, but this goes according to each one.
17. A good option for decorating the dining table for a celebration with friends is to put each person’s name on the corresponding plate, since in the case of parties with a lot of people the best way out is to put platters with the food on the table so that the guests.
18. To make the table beautiful, combine a white tablecloth with crockery of another color, so the decoration will be contrasted.
Read also: Leisure Area Decoration (18 models for you to get inspired)
Dining Table Decor – Inspirational Photos
The decorated dining tables can receive the most diverse decorating styles, which will depend on the type of event, however on the internet it is easy to find different photos on the internet to get inspired. There are many websites that specialize in decorating images of decorated dining tables. To help further the best choice, see the gallery photos.
How to Make Dinner Table Decoration – Step by Step
In short, the decorated dining tables are essential elements on special occasions, even if it is not a dinner but a lunch, the table needs a beautiful and detailed decoration. So go to a store and get all the necessary products to decorate your table, and you do not have to be nervous, just follow the above tips and see the photos in the gallery, if you are insecure, ask someone to help you with decoration, so your guests will be amazed by their creativity and good taste.
See also: 28 Kitchens Modern and inspiring
Remember that you do not have to buy new items for your table, use the most beautiful tableware you have, cutlery and the newest glasses and so on.