THE Hawaiian Party Decoration can be made through great taste and creativity, in this matter you will find 30 inspiring models, which will be useful in creating a decorated Hawaiian party atmosphere. The decoration must be present in all the environments of a house or apartment, work space and also at parties, as it is responsible for giving personality, comfort and beauty to the celebrations and environments.
Nowadays it has become common to make themed parties, in which the most requested are: 60’s, 70’s and 80’s, superheroes, Princesses, celebrities and places like Hawaii, which is an American state, full of beautiful landscapes of beaches and islands. The Hawaiian decor can be made at a wedding party, anniversary or to celebrate another important date.
Hawaiian Party Decoration – Tips for Decorating
1. The decoration of the Hawaiian parties should give hula hula and animation for the celebrations, the tip is that the party be done outdoors with colorful and natural elements.
2. The Hawaiian party asks for elements such as coconut trees and other large and green plants, a table filled with food typical of this type of party, hanging ornaments and in the case of birthday parties, the bladders should be present.
3. The predominant colors of a Hawaiian party are: green, yellow, orange, pink, red and many other cheerful colors.
4. For the Hawaiian party to be complete, ask the guests dressed in the appropriate clothing, women in Hawaiian dress and men in shorts and a flowery shirt.
5. A good tip is to offer the guests at the time of arrival, necklaces made with natural flowers, everyone will love it.
6. Some items that can not miss in a Hawaiian decor are, paper lanterns, floral arrangements, coconut leaves and surfboards.
7. Some fabrics fall perfectly as a tablecloth at the Hawaiian party, such as the calico that is flowery and the jute that has a rustic and natural style.
8. Details, such as the structure made with bamboo, the colorful puffs and the dance floor decorated with floral motifs make a lot of difference.
9. The lighting of the Hawaiian party will depend on the time it will be held, because if it is morning, it can be done quietly in natural sunlight, but if it is at night, the best option is to light up the celebration with torches or golden globes and tables should receive candles.
10. The most important item in a Hawaiian party is the table that should contain lots of food that fits the occasion.
11. The Hawaiian party decor can only bring a large food table or several smaller tables for the guests to accommodate. The decor of each table should have the Hawaiian climate consisting of a printed or smooth towel with a strong color, a coconut-shaped centerpiece, an arrangement of flowers and many other elements.
Hawaiian Party Decoration: Tips for Decorating the Table
The main table of the Hawaiian party is one of the most important decoration items of a Hawaiian party, it can win an orange, green, blue or red towel or else one with flower or beach prints.
On the table should be placed various foods, such as tropical fruits, in which are: plum, grape, papaya, apple, melon, watermelon, coconut, banana, orange and pineapple. One tip is to hire a professional to make sculptures with fruits.
Cut or sculpted fruit can divide table space with baskets of natural fibers, flower arrangements, and palm leaves.
Some typical Hawaiian food that can not miss the table are: seafood, fruit salad, snacks and colorful drinks of fruit with and without alcohol. A good option is to put in snacks, toothpicks with cardboard in shapes of fruits and other items common in this type of party.
Read also: Decoration with Bexigas for Holidays
Hawaii theme children’s birthday parties
Hawaiian festivities can also be held to celebrate birthdays of children of all ages, just follow some tips, they are: Go to a store specializing in children’s decorations and research if they have Hawaii-themed items such as cups, cutlery, towel tableware, cardboard and other images; get bladders in the colors typical of Hawaiian parties, they are orange, blue, green, yellow and red, hang the bladders all over the party and make a bow to put behind the cake table; the sweets and the cake should have the shape of fruits, and the coconut is the main one; in the sweets, the tip is to put cardboard tags into Hawaiian party element formats such as palm trees, flowers and fruits, and more.
Hawaiian-themed drinks for children should be juices and soft drinks without alcohol, only adults can drink alcoholic beverages. In the cups, the option is to put umbrellas made with fruit.
Hawaiian Party Decorations: 30 Photos to Inspire You
Hawaiian festivities can be made from the most varied designs and combine with children’s and adult parties, whether to celebrate a birthday or another special date. To help, see the 30 photos of the gallery with some decoration options.
You might like: 22 Photos of Decoration for children’s party