Wooden Sofas are very desirable as it is a unique and charming piece. The decoration is an art that has as main function to transform the most diverse rooms into beautiful, cozy and organized environments. Many people think that to make a decoration in one or more environments of the house it is necessary to have a lot of money, however this is not true, because a decoration can be made with little money, it is only necessary to research and to use the creativity.
A decoration requires the harmonization of colors, furniture and objects that should follow the same style, and for this, the owner of the house, apartment or work environment should choose what he wants for his home.
Among the furniture that can not miss in a decoration are the sofas that can be found in different materials, such as wood.
Wooden sofas models
Wooden sofas can be found in different sizes, shapes and models, in which they are: the common sofas with wooden feet, the corner sofas, with the underside made of wood and upholstered on top, the style wooden sofas retro style with diversified lines and design, wooden leg sofas and armrests, wheeled sofas and many others.
Wooden sofas can be low or high and the wood can be light, such as white, yellow and beige, and dark colors such as black, brown, tobacco and many others.
Tips for Decorating Environments with Wooden Sofas
1. Wooden sofas were used only to decorate outside areas, but today it falls perfectly into the decoration of various environments, such as the rooms.
2. To make the wooden sofas more beautiful, the tip is to decorate them with colored cushions, in neutral or embossed colors.
3. The most suitable environment to be decorated with a wooden sofa is the living room, but it can be placed in a room, near the pool and even in a garden.
4. Ideally, the sofa should be combined with other furniture and wooden objects, especially if the decor is rustic.
5. The colors of the living room walls with wooden sofas may be the same as the sofa or be a contrasting color, ie if the sofa is light, the walls call for a more striking color such as blue, green, orange, yellow, among others, and if the wooden sofa has a dark color, the walls can be painted with a light, white and beige color are the most indicated.
6. The wooden sofa can be in the center of the living room in front of the TV or leaning against a wall.
7. The wall, in which the wooden sofa will be leaning against, or the wall behind the wooden sofa in the center of the room, may receive a decoration different from the others to highlight the furniture, some suggestions are: flowery wallpaper, a wall sticker, a different coating, a large poster, pictures and so on.
8. The more sophisticated wooden sofas bring soft upholstery and a chase, ideal for stretching your legs.
9. Next to the wooden sofa can be placed the most varied furniture and objects of decoration, the most seen are a table with flowers on top, a coffee table, lamp, picture frame, rack with TV, television on a hanging panel on the wall and others.
10. The colors of most common wooden sofas are white, black, brown, beige, red and green, however orange, blue, purple and other colors are also available in the market.
11. An environment with wooden sofas asks for white lighting transmitted through luminaires, points of light or lighting embedded in the wall or ceiling. Remember that chandeliers are not suitable for living rooms but dining rooms.
12. Wooden sofas can be simpler with wood on all sides and a thin upholstered or more exquisite, where the wood barely appears and has a vast and fluffy upholstered.
13. Before buying one or more wooden sofas, one must research available models and prices, which can vary greatly from one establishment to another.
14. Before purchasing a wooden sofa, it is necessary to pay attention to the quality of the furniture, because stores often sell this type of sofa with some defect or made with poor quality wood.
40 Photos of Wooden Sofas
Photos of wooden sofas can be seen in many places, decorating magazines, images of internet search engines, websites specializing in decoration and the 40 photos we have prepared for you below.
The photos can also inspire when choosing the wooden sofa that best fits the decor style of your home.
Read also: How to Make a Pallet Sofa
So if you want to add one or more wooden sofas to your living room or other living room decor, follow the tips above and get your furniture in well-known stores that only sell high quality decor items. So look today for the wooden sofa for your décor and give your home a new look.